Frasse and the Peas of Kejick is an adventure game featuring Frasse, a blue hairy monster. Cute, isn’t he? The game is not only cute, but also funny and you can download it for free!
- Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) or later (with an Intel processor) or Windows 95 or later.
- A graphics card capable of OpenGL. (In Windows this may mean that you should update your graphics drivers. Check the web site of your graphics card manufacturer for an update.)
Want to know more about the game before downloading it? Read what other people think of it! The following reviews were written for the old version, before I’d released the updated Special Edition with improved music and graphics and added voices:
- Dan Shiovitz was the first person to review Frasse. “… if you like this kind of graphical game you will almost certainly like Frasse and the Peas of Kejick.”
- Adventure-Archiv – Review in German or in English.
- Adventure Europe wrote a review in German, but that site has disappeared from the Internet.
- Jozef Purdes included Frasse in his February 2006 roundup of independent adventure games. The game also got a full review from him a month later. Score: 4.5/5.
- Gametunnel game four mini-reviews of Frasse in its March 2006 Indie Game Monthly Round-Up. The final score ended up as 7.3/10. (They’ve removed the page since then, but there’s a copy of it in the Wayback Machine.)
- Adventure Gamers – one of the largest and best adventure game sites – also has a review of Frasse. I’m honored.
- “CaptainD” has written a small review. (That site no longer exists, but the Wayback Machine has a copy.)
- Yet another favourable review, this time from Abandonia Reloaded. A score of 5/5!
- In the MusEditions blog, Frasse is descibed as an Uplifting Game. Many nice words follow.
- “JD” reviewed the game, and mostly liked it.
Do you know of a review not listed here? Let me know about it, and I’ll add it to the list!